Monday, June 18, 2012

Where’s My Water for iphone 4

A physics-based app with cute characters and challenging puzzles catches on a big way and spawns plush toys, T-shirts, and other accessories. And this time, the leading role is not Angry Birds or Greedy Pigs. The Swampy who from Where’s My Water becomes our leading role.
Swampy, Cranky, and Allie, the alligators from Where’s My Water?, have made the leap into the merchandising realm. Whether you play the game or not, I think you still might like the alligators who are from Where’s My Water and they are Disney’s first original character for mobile apps that wasn’t from an existing franchise.
And recently, I found a case with the Swampy on, which named Disney Where's My Water Case for iphone 4S 4G Swampy and I personally think it is quite cute. This iphone 4 case is made of plastic and it is a simple hard shell that snaps onto the back of the phone with access to all buttons and ports. It doesn’t offer any screen protection, but it does feature a rubber duck, which has to be worth something, right? With our Disney Where's My Water - Swampy Bath casefor your iphone 4 will protect your iPhone 4s iphone 4 from bumps and scratches.
Now you can take the Disney Mobile star with you everywhere you go. Swampy the alligator is joined by his rubber duck pal on this Where's My Water iPhone 4 Case that will get a great reception from fans of the aquatic app!
But Disney has also provided a prize package for GeekDad readers. Just fill out the form below to win: an iPad case, iPhone case, T shirt and a set of backpack clips. The deadline for entering is 10pm EDT, June 2. A winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment