Friday, June 29, 2012

In Fashion ----- Where’s My Water?

There are many people say that Angry Birds case has out of fashion while the time of Angry Birds Game has passed. Of course, they have their own reason. And now how will they say about Where’ s my water?
Regards to some people’s view like above, case2case is releasing a new series case which named “Where’s my water?” to meet more customer’s require after Angry Birds case.
The full name of this case is Disney Where's My Water Case for iphone 4S 4G Swampy and there also has a case named Disney Where's My Water iphone 4/4S Case Swampy Head.
As to Disney Where's My Water Case for iphone 4S 4G Swampy, it is designed with the currently famous game “Where’s my water?” And the price of this iphone 4 case is just $24.99. This Where's My Water iphone 4 Case Swampy is also compatible with all versions of the iPhone 4/4S
We all know that Swampy the alligator is joined by his rubber duck pal. So iphone 4 case with this Where's My Water on will get a great reception from fans of the aquatic app! What’s more, this isney Where's My Water Case for iphone 4S 4G Swampy is made of plastic and it is imported.
Where's My Water Case for iphone 4S 4G Swampy will protect your iPhone 4s iphone 4 from bumps and scratches while with our Disney Where's My Water - Swampy Bath case with your iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment