Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reviews for Michael Kors Wallet Clutch iPhone 4

        The Michael Kors Wallet Clutch combines your iPhone case with a premium leather designer clutch wallet.The Michael Kors golden metal plaque provides luxurious detail. Each clutch is individually handcrafted, with the highest standards and attention to detail. It's perfect for placing into your handbag, or for use as a small clutch with the included wrist strap - it can hold everything you need for a night out.

        Classic, chic and luxurious, the Michael Kors Wallet Clutch case blends an iphone 4 case and a designer wallet. When open, the clutch displays your iPhone 4 on the right and a wallet on the left. This pocketbook style with a solid side spine adds a protective layer for additional support and durability.
        I have used this Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone since the day after Thanksgiving. I have the black one; the outside is still as the day of purchase. I love that my phone is always on my wrist and never misplaced. The gold on the inside has recently started to peel, but it has not affected the quality or look of my clutch. I do not at all mind removing my phone for an occasional photo; nothing inconvenient about sliding the phone from its pocket. This is the best protection for my phone I have ever enjoyed.. The wristlet part is the best. I have my hands free when i am holding my toddlers hand, i can also attach my keys to the ring that connects the wristlett part. Every where I go people are always complimenting me on it and asking where i got it.
Details about Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone:
Combination iPhone 4 case and functional designer wallet or purse;
Soft leather lining for protection against scratching;
Cutouts for play-through functionality;
Easy device access;
Snap closure for added security;
Wrist strap for carrying the wallet clutch on wrist;
Compatibility: iphone 4, iphone 4s.

No comments:

Post a Comment