Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Best choice: the Element Vapor 4 case for iphone 5


    Of all the iPhone 5 cases announced in the past few months, there were two which most interested me: the Kate Spade case and the Element Vapor 4 case for iphone 5. When the Element Vapor first arrived, I seriously felt that I had wasted my money ordering iWood, because the Vapor was that gorgeous, that nicely made. Everything about it screamed quality, from the machined aluminum its two pieces were composed of to the four little screws which had to be tightened as my iPhone 5 was locked into the bumper-style case.
    I loved the way the Element case added a little bit of weight, but not too much weight to my iPhone 5; the slight bulk added to the sides only made the iPhone 5 that much more pleasing to hold. It came with a little hex wrench and two extra screws, and I absolutely loved the industrial feel... like an erector set for my iPhone.
    What's more, the Element Vapor 4 case for iphone 5 has so many fashionable colors to choose from.Such as, black,silver,red,gold,blue etc.
 
Element Vapor 4 case for iphone 5 feature:
Despite it's minimalist appearance, the Vapor is CNC machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum. In other words, it's strong and light (19 grams)!
A CNC on/off button is designed into the case to complete the clean lines.
The finish of the Vapor case is anodized to create a hard protective coating in brilliant colors.
In true Element Case Vapor 4 for iphone 5 style, the graphics are laser engraved.
The inside of the Vapor case for iphone 5 is lined with a very high tech shock absorbing material that reduces the G-forces of an impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment